Teacher Grant Opportunity
Eligible Applicants: FHS, ALLPS, FVA Teachers and Staff
Deadline: May 15, 2022
The FHS Student Alumni Association will acknowledge the recipient at the Fayetteville Public Education Foundation's Celebration of Excellence on May 23, 2022.
The FHS Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student-led organization to connect current students with FHS Alumni to develop social, collegiate and business networks. Students will have multiple philanthropic projects for the ongoing preservation of tradition and pride in our Alma Mater. Open to any student, 9th-12th grade.
- Work with the adult FHS Alumni
- Network with FHS Alumni to develop social, collegiate and job contacts
- Sponsor noteworthy alumni panels for the student body
- Access to Alumni directory
SERVICE AND PHILANTHROPY
- Co-host Hall of Honor
- Co-host Annual Alumni Party
- Co-host Celebration of Excellence
- Co-host Day of Giving - as ambassadors for the student body
- Members may sit on the FHS Alumni Association Board as a student representative