Reunions are an important part of reconnecting with Fayetteville High School. FPEF supports the coordination of reunion activities, assists in locating alumni from each class, and provides general guidance through the planning of reunions. Each class reunion tends to like different activities. Let us know what you’re interested in and we can help.
We are pleased to assist alumni groups with FHS reunions in the following ways:
- Provide a landing page on the FPEF website to host reunion information
- Assist with social media announcements via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on behalf of the reunion committee
- Notify classmates about upcoming reunions
- Assist with obtaining reunion lists, and keep a record of alumni your database for future events
- Advise on programming and timelines
- Provide online registration for events and man check-in at your reunion
- Make reservations for FHS related activities (FHS Tour, pavilion registration, building/classroom reservations)
- Provide give-a-ways and bulldog oriented décor (as needed)
ALUMNI GIVING BACK
Many Fayetteville High School alumni attribute their successes to the solid education received while attending FHS. In return, alumni feel it is important to give current and future students the same support they received. Some funds within the Foundation's endowment were created by alumni to support specific areas of interest.
The funds listed below are just a few ways graduates of FHS are giving back through the work of the Foundation.
Class of 1952 Grant
Class of 1956 Taylor-Lackey
Class of 1957 John Lewis
Class of 1952 Scholarship
To learn more about these amazing alumni funds in our endowment or to create your own class fund, please contact our Executive Director, Cambre Horne-Brooks, or call 479-527-3655